About Communicator of the Year
Only one Communicator of the Year award is presented each year to an exemplary high level communicator from the Austin area at the annual IABC/Austin Bronze Quill Awards Gala. as approved by the Nominations Committee. The Communicator of the Year receives:
- Two free tickets to Awards Gala
- A professional award (MUST be present to accept the award)
- A professional photograph from the awards event
- Publicity via an IABC news release and social media
You’re invited to nominate an executive/senior level communications official who:
- Demonstrates strong leadership, management, communications skills
- Develops communication strategies that contribute to the ongoing success of the organization
- Utilizes effective internal and external communications
- Communicates to diverse audiences
- Exemplifies the role of leader in communications
Note: You may also nominate an organization’s active senior management official who demonstrates solid support of communication within the organization, as well as the highest professional and ethical standards.
How to Nominate (It’s Simple)
To nominate someone, submit a short rationale (two pages maximum) about the individual, touching on the criteria listed.
- Nominations do not have to be from your own organization
- IABC members and non-members may nominate
- You may submit more than one nomination
- Information provided in the nomination will be kept confidential
E-mail your nomination (or questions) to firstname.lastname@example.org.